Dogwood Tree

Dogwood Tree
Dogwood Tree

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Takkon Daycare



So Ben and I went to Takkon Daycare with several other volunteers (including the young woman pictured in the previous post, (who I now recall called herself "Chonmage" because she had a samurai-like ponytail). We did a very simple project of passing out paper and crayons for the kids to draw pictures. They got to keep the crayons. Ben was the object of much admiration among the little kids-- I don't think he quite knew what to do with all of the attention. As we left, I asked the principal for her business card. I have a vague idea of building some kind of relationship with that daycare. Maybe Northfield Daycare could send drawing. . .anyway, I'm still thinking about it. Any ideas?

It was an enjoyable, but exhausting, day. I have much respect for professionals who deal with little kids all day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment