Dogwood Tree

Dogwood Tree
Dogwood Tree

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Four Senior Day!



Since everyone else is on vacation, I decided to go on vacation, too. I went to Nara, the ancient capitol of Japan. . .but I'd hardly left the house when I was flagged down by a middle-aged man who cried, "Hello!" His third question was, "Are you married?"

Maybe it was the bright blue shirt I wore today, but I was accosted by no less than four middle-aged men who wanted to speak English with me. Of course, I obliged them, while carefully hiding the fact that I speak Japanese. Chivalry. Women can do it, too!

2 comments:

  1. That's adorable! I assume you didn't agree to marry any of these guys out of chivalry, though. I mean, what would Curt say?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you married? Well, you do look good in that mysterious blue/green color. It will be interesting to see if the same thing happens next time you wear that shirt!

    ReplyDelete